Trader Desktop with React and the Lightning Design System on Heroku

After the real estate sample application I shared last week, here is a React + Lightning Design System version of the Trader Desktop sample application I’ve shared before using other frameworks. The Lightning Design System is the new CSS toolkit from Salesforce that provides a set of UI components, UI patterns and guidelines focused on Business/Enterprise app development.

The back-end is built with Node.js and Socket.io.

Check out this video for a quick walkthrough:

Live Version

Click here to experience the application live on Heroku. You can go ahead and buy or sell stocks in the app: the feed and the orders are obviously simulated.

Source Code and Installation Instructions

The source code, installation and build instructions are available in this repository on Github.

19 Responses to Trader Desktop with React and the Lightning Design System on Heroku

1. futbol çorapları November 17, 2015 at 7:34 am #

качество, доступность и цена производства..http://jonsunsport.com/spor-coraplari.html

2. taniaplay November 19, 2015 at 5:12 am #

great video! thanks

3. mariacorner November 19, 2015 at 5:13 am #

nice application

4. namari90 November 19, 2015 at 5:14 am #

Thanks for the tutorial

5. sohbet December 8, 2015 at 4:21 pm #

thanks admin very nice to blog.

6. çelik raf January 1, 2016 at 2:22 pm #

Looking for ideas on what to post about next?

7. CIIT Noida April 21, 2018 at 2:35 am #

This article is very helpfull. I was looking for this info and it will help me on my business. thanks a lot

Hadoop Training Institute in Noida

8. CIIT Noida April 25, 2018 at 2:42 am #

I was stunned to the message here it was my first time I visited your site

Best B.Tech College in Noida

9. Steven Born February 14, 2019 at 5:51 am #

The piece of details you have shared is extremely intriguing to review, many thanks for sharing this kind of info. Hopefully, we reach learn more information such as this in the near future. I will visit your blog consistently for Some most recent article. law firm lawyers

10. james mmoore February 22, 2019 at 8:57 am #

A financial obligation of gratitude remains to remain in order for permitting an ideal opportunity to state this, I absolutely feel emphatical concerning it along with love readjusting added this idea. On the off opportunity that possible, as you buy capability, would definitely you mind upgrading your online journal with consisted of details? It is to an exceptional level of installation for me. online football m88ath

11. cary louder007 March 5, 2019 at 6:14 am #

You are having a great collection of the private walking tour paris desktop with a variety of designs. The site share different type of system on the base of use and application of the users. The large availability of payment option is the main advantage of the site.

12. james mmoore March 13, 2019 at 9:02 am #

This method makes out-of-date all the hle when it come to minimizing carbon leakage measures with reducing the industry checklist or pressing the standards past technological feasibilities. Hope to have more exchanges with you once more, quickly. home maid cleaners

13. Paul Ambler March 25, 2019 at 7:43 am #

I assume this is an interesting message and also it is really helpful as well as also knowledgeable. For that reason, I intend to thanks for the endeavors that you have actually made in composing this message. see more

14. Paul Ambler April 1, 2019 at 6:02 am #

It’s the most effective time to make a couple of prepare for the longer term as well as it is time to be happy. I’ve read this article as well as if I can I intend to suggest you some fascinating problems or pointers. business contractors

15. Paul Ambler April 18, 2019 at 9:15 am #

So much of benefits relating to the Universal Shape Wrap is worried. I actually like your mail in addition to I am awaiting your following point along with expecting some truly amazing data used there. Thank you a lot for your superb information sharing. best chiropractor treatment

16. Paul Ambler May 18, 2019 at 7:07 am #

You have some, in fact, fantastic short posts, together with I, feel I would absolutely be a great home. If you in the past meant to take a few of the whole lots off, I ‘d certainly appreciate creating some material for your blog site for an internet link back to mine. commercial pressure washing

17. yuvaraj singh November 23, 2020 at 6:12 am #

Thanks for sharing
    To crack scrum master interview : Scrum Master Interview Questions

18. yuvaraj singh December 22, 2020 at 6:54 am #

Informative content , Great work
    Leanpitch provides online training in Devops coaching during this lockdown period everyone can use it wisely.
    Devops Online Training

19. zaranaina February 1, 2021 at 11:02 pm #

Very Informative content.

Want to become a real estate agent Please visit : https://www.buildmyrebusiness.com/ for more information.