Specifically, the application demonstrates:
- How to login and request permisssions
- How to access your profile, friends, and feed
- How to access a list of friends
- How to access a friend’s profile, friends, mutual friends, and feed
- How to post a message to your feed using a custom UI or using the Facebook native dialogs
- How to revoke the permissions granted to the application (useful during development)
Here are a few screenshots:
The source code is available in this GitHub repository. This is still work in progress and I’ve only tested the app on iOS at this point. I’ll continue to update the code: there are things that can be polished and things that can be added.
The application is buil using the following libraries:
These dependencies (except the first one) can easily be removed to work with your own stack.