Synchronized Browsing and Remote Inspection with Adobe Edge Inspect

I recorded a screencast providing a comprehensive overview of Edge Inspect.

Watch it here:

For a better viewing experience, make sure you set the quality to HD (720p or 1080p) in the YouTube player, and go full screen.

Edge Inspect is a new synchronized browsing, previewing, and remote inspection tool for designers, developers, and testers. You “drive” from Google Chrome on your computer, and all the connected devices follow along, allowing you to effortlessly preview a site or an application on multiple devices. If you identify a problem on a specific device, you can remotely inspect the application running on that device using the familiar Google Developer Tools interface on your computer: You can remotely view and manipulate the DOM, access the web resources, and even use the console to interact with the site running on the remote device.

You can find more information about Edge Inspect and the other Edge tools here.

13 Responses to Synchronized Browsing and Remote Inspection with Adobe Edge Inspect

1. PDIOP December 6, 2012 at 9:16 pm #

interesting! Thanks again! you help all geek and guru web developers through your nice blog.
    The only thing missed, if i can say, is a tuto of how to configure REST and CORS specification. There are doc, bad explained on the internet. It will be a pleasure for me and others surely to view it on your blog. Thanks in advance.

2. Peter Schmalfeldt December 30, 2012 at 10:07 am #

Super Helpful. The only thing missing for me was a better viewer for the device snapshots. I was able to track down this Adobe Edge Inspect Snapshot Viewer Github project makes it easier to view the snapshots generated from the Google Chrome Extension ( helpful for people like me managing dozens of devices ):

3. Arjun March 8, 2013 at 10:38 am #

hi, i tried this but , the templates inside html page are not rendered to HTML, its source viewed as same as template.
    script type template not rendered in inspect element

4. Peter July 17, 2013 at 4:36 pm #

Hello,
    very interesting tutorial and super helpful.
    Thank you.

5. Yemek Tarifleri July 24, 2013 at 4:52 pm #

i tried this but I can’t, interesting tutorial, thanks.

6. Sağlıklı Yemek Tarifleri May 2, 2014 at 1:03 am #

Hey all. I came across your website use of msn. This can be a actually smartly published article. I shall be certain to take note of this and also return to study excess of the information. Was looking for posting. I will unquestionably go back.

7. Mayra May 25, 2014 at 1:42 am #

Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with
    the same topics? Thanks a lot!

8. Lucille Jurik June 21, 2014 at 1:45 am #

I really like reading through an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

9. narrow lot house plans info December 12, 2014 at 2:44 am #

Article writing, however, doesn’t have the same range as material promotion. It’s still used to produce guests and set up your product, and it’s still very effective. kratom seeds

10. narrow lot house plans info December 13, 2014 at 8:23 am #

This gives you the overall versatility to pick secure and appropriate methods to be paid and down deal. With more than 30 reliable and reliable drawback and down deal solutions offered, now you will discover the one which suits you very best. official website

11. sfsxxsf December 13, 2014 at 8:24 am #

Robichaud also hired Bella Energy of Louisville, Colo., to install solar panels on Precision headquarters to help recharge the batteries for eight hours at night after technicians drive them 120 miles during the day. cognitive enhancers

12. narrow lot house plans info December 15, 2014 at 3:31 am #

Each gambling house has a different motivation for individuals to try out their activities. reference link

1. PhoneGap and PhoneGap Build in 5 Minutes | Christophe Coenraets - December 17, 2012

[…] be a good idea to capture that succinct message in a series of screencasts. I posted the first one (Synchronized Browsing and Remote Inspection with Adobe Edge Inspect) last week. Here is the second one: “PhoneGap and PhoneGap Build in 5 […]