Tutorial: Flex for Android in 90 Minutes

If you are looking for a quick way to get started building Flex applications for Android (even if you don’t have an Android device), check out this tutorial: FlexAndroid90Minutes.pdf.

You can download the supporting materials here: FlexAndroid90Minutes.zip.

This tutorial will be posted as a DevNet article in a couple of weeks, but I already wanted to make it available here because a number of people have asked for it. It is based on the hands-on session I delivered at MAX, with additional information and instructions.

Here is a quick outline:

• Part 1: Creating a Basic Mobile Application
  • Part 2: Using Mobile Item Renderers
  • Part 3: Navigating and Passing Information between Views
  • Part 4: Creating an Action Bar
  • Part 5: Integrating with the Device Capabilities (Dialer, SMS, Email)
  • Part 6: Using a RemoteObject
  • Part 7: Using a Local SQLite Database

In this tutorial, you build a fully functioning Employee Directory application. The end result is the application available on the Android Market. (Just search “Employee Directory” in the Android Market).

As always I appreciate your feedback to continue to improve the tutorial.

Christophe

128 Responses to Tutorial: Flex for Android in 90 Minutes

1. Lionel December 2, 2010 at 5:08 pm #

Thanks ! We need this stuff.

Not all Adobe paying customers can afford to travel to the conferences, but we are in the font lines using the technologies and convincing others to do the same. I think Adobe would benefit from making quality information/training much more available to those who purchase their products.

The Training from the Source books for instance should be included with the products they teach. Or at least coupons for discounts.

Keep up the good work!

2. manoj chaurasiya December 3, 2010 at 12:10 pm #

Very Useful information for flex-air developer :)
    great work

Manoj

3. Tony Lukasavage December 3, 2010 at 3:04 pm #

I’m really enjoying all your Air samples, paarticularly the Android ones. Keep up the great work!

4. Alberto Chucuán December 5, 2010 at 1:34 pm #

Bookmark this page.. thanks.

5. Litts December 6, 2010 at 7:48 am #

This is great stuff .. Have already started implementing some of the ideas on my LIVE project . Wish we have more Adobe Evangelist like you . Great work

6. Tom December 7, 2010 at 11:48 am #

Excellent work Christophe–Digital Media Minute pointer of the day.

7. Wayne December 9, 2010 at 9:52 pm #

Nice work! I love this. thanks.

8. Avi December 10, 2010 at 4:14 am #

This is simply great! Thanks for your support to Flex Society…hats of to you.

9. Hassan Mian December 13, 2010 at 4:29 am #

Thank you very much. Very appreciated

10. tadeusz December 13, 2010 at 7:37 pm #

great stuff. Ben Forta was presenting it in las vegas

11. Andy Matthews December 13, 2010 at 10:28 pm #

Christophe/anyone…

I walked through this excellent tutorial and I’ve got the app running in the simulator and it works great. But when I hook it up to my Droid 2 that we got at MAX, the app loads, but I get no data. I can type in the input field, I can click the search button but I get no employee data. Did I miss something? Am I leaving something out?

12. Christophe Coenraets December 13, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

Andy,
    Di you add the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission (Part 7, step 5)?
    Christophe

13. Andy Matthews December 13, 2010 at 11:54 pm #

Christophe…

Yes that line is there, although it actually looks like the problem might be a missing database file? Does the EmployeeDAO create the SQLite db file in addition to the tables?

14. Yakov December 15, 2010 at 2:29 pm #

Well done, Christophe!

Please check the server at flex.org- the RemoteObject below doesn’t answer

<s:RemoteObject id="srv" destination="employeeService"
    endpoint="http://flex.org:8080/extras/messagebroker/

15. Brian Telintelo December 16, 2010 at 1:03 pm #

Thanks for the tutorial! One question, when will burrito be able to run more than one operating system, for example, iPhone?

16. Polaco January 4, 2011 at 8:29 am #

Thanks a lot for this clear tutorial. I wonder if there is any way to read the device’s contacts list from air.
    How can I know which capabilities an Air application has over the cellphone (android)?

thanks in advance,

Polaco.

17. Polaco January 9, 2011 at 2:51 am #

Is there any support to add a bottom navigation menu just as the navigation content bar in order so a menu could be open when the user press the menu button like in standard Android Apps?

regards,
    Polaco.

18. Polaco January 10, 2011 at 8:04 am #

I have implemented the bottom menu to emulate the same behaviour than when a user presses the menu button o a standard android app by launching an hgroup with the menu buttons using the PopUpManager and aligning it to the bottom of the page. I don’t know if this is the best way to implement this but works quite well.

19. Jérémy January 12, 2011 at 1:47 pm #

Hello,
    I tried your example with just one Employee in the xml files and I get an error.
    Type Coercion failed: cannot convert mx.utils::ObjectProxy@4c8eac1 to mx.collections.IList.

Is there any workaround for that ?

20. Francesco January 14, 2011 at 12:00 pm #

Great work Christophe! It’s possible to use File.openWithDefaultApplication() to open PDF file from an AIR Application (multitasking)?
    F.

21. AndyC January 26, 2011 at 1:50 pm #

Very useful. i worked through your examples but am having trouble reducing the gap between items on list which I need for another project
    Something like

works in flashbuilder for AIR but not on the burrito mobile beta
    cheers

22. Sudhakar February 19, 2011 at 11:29 pm #

One of the most systematic articles I have ever read on the net.

Thanks alot.

23. vl February 24, 2011 at 1:36 pm #

Would it be possible to reproduce this tutorial without FlashBuilder ( e.g. from command line)? Specifically: “adt” tool requires digital certificate to deploy apk file. Does “Burrito” take care of that?

24. Ivan Ilijasic March 10, 2011 at 4:48 pm #

Excellent demo!
    @AndyMatthews

Check your search button:
    <s:Button icon="@Embed('assets/search.png')" click="data = srv.findByName(key.text)”/>

25. Remo Harsono March 17, 2011 at 7:40 pm #

Great tutorial. pretty clear, concise and structured…thanks :)

26. thoth23 March 17, 2011 at 9:52 pm #

@AndyMatthews

Wondering if you ever got the app working on your phone. I am having the same issue on a Droid X.

27. TerryC April 8, 2011 at 7:51 am #

The tutorial was great. Thanks so much. What do you consider the best way to synchronise my mobile application with my SQLServer. Updates will be very frequent and my users may not be connected to the internet all the time. So when online they will want to fetch new data and push their changes.

28. chetan April 23, 2011 at 7:49 pm #

i am trying to make Flex for Android in 90 Minutes through your tutorial.
    i want to change the names used in the application.but your xml files are read only.please tell me how to change the names.for example i want to use chetan instead of james.tell me how to do that.

29. SMS May 28, 2011 at 8:48 am #

A nice informative tutorial . I learned something. Thank you for taking the time to do all of that.

30. Monika Sharma May 31, 2011 at 1:23 am #

Very nice and neatly explained. However it does need a pre understanding of remote objects and the server side implementation. Thanks for a clear example :)

31. Kritner June 7, 2011 at 8:17 am #

@cheetan you can set readonly flags to not true (at least from windows) by right clicking the file from explorer, properties, and then unselecting read only. IIRC eclipse will warn you about attempting to make modifications to a read only file and will reset the flag for you after confirming.

I had made changes to my xml files and the changes weren’t coming through, don’t know if it was caching the file or not, i tried cleaning the project etc. Once building a final release build my changes to the xml file were apparent, but not prior to.

32. Kritner June 7, 2011 at 8:28 am #

@Kritner (myself) I guess I see why I wasn’t seeing changes done to my xml file on my own system, but was after exporting final release to my phone. The database is created via the DAO and as long as the database exists, there’s no reason to recreate it after each run of the app… so destroying the database would fix the problem of not seeing updates done to the xml file.

33. Pradipta Roy June 8, 2011 at 7:34 am #

I went through the article and I have tried to implement the same thing with the Flash builder 4.5, but I was unable to find the spark.compoments.MobileItemRenderer or MobileiconItemRenderer class. is there any specif swc file that include these classes rather than the spark.swc or am I missing anything?

• alex July 5, 2012 at 8:53 pm #

how did you solve the problem? I torture the same problem

34. Lluis Falco June 8, 2011 at 12:56 pm #

Pradipta Roy i had the same problem as you, it seems that for flash builder 4.5 ” has changed into do this change and it will work.

Awesome work making this tutorial, on step 2 right now but moving forward, Thanks!!

35. Lluis Falco June 8, 2011 at 12:58 pm #

I didn’t read the small text under this hehe i can’t post tags.

The thing you need to change is: MovileIconItemRenderer for IconItemRenderer

36. Pradipta Roy June 10, 2011 at 1:06 am #

Lluis Falco, thanks for your reply. I have tried the IconItemRenderer and it worked fine. thanks for your help.

37. Ivan July 1, 2011 at 8:39 pm #

@Andy Matthews @thoth23 I got same problem on htc desire. Did you resolve it? First time debugger said: Cant open database “FlexMobileTutorial.db”
    second time: Cant open database “.”

Any help?

38. Ivan July 1, 2011 at 8:49 pm #

I found a solution. I replaced ‘documentsDirectory’ with ‘applicationStorageDirectory’

var file:File = File.applicationStorageDirectory.resolvePath(“FlexMobileTutorial.db”);
    /* ORIGINAL var file:File = File.documentsDirectory.resolvePath(“FlexMobileTutorial.db”);*/

I hope it is OK solution.

39. garage shoes August 15, 2011 at 4:09 am #

Thank you! Excellent work-Christophe pointer Digital Media at the minute of the day.

40. lee August 22, 2011 at 5:10 am #

Hi Chris,

I’ve been searching for a while for something like this… Although I won’t be using this as an employee directory – it will do the perfect job! However, is it possible to do the following:

(In this case employees)

Instead of jumping straight to the directory section. Have multi level categories?
    e.g: Company > Area of company (ceo office, customer service etc) > Employee directory.

41. Naveen September 30, 2011 at 5:53 am #

Hello ,
    Is it possible to read the phone contacts using flex mobile api.
    Please Let me know

42. NXU January 4, 2012 at 7:35 am #

I wonder if you could help. We have acquired some education resources devleoped on Shockwave flash .swf files and then all of them are delivered via a wrapper.html. I would like to see how much work is required to get these swf files to run on the playbook ? we are looking at giving some playbooks to our students and would like to load these resources as apps for them to run. I have had a brief look at adobe air ( i am not professional flash developer) and seen the need for config,xml etc which this application ( developed for windows platform) has. Assuming that xml / html and swf files are portable I am wondering what more need to be done to get the application to work on Blackberry playbook.

I would be very grateful for any feedback.

Thanks and Kind Regards
    Nalin.

43. law attorney March 8, 2012 at 2:14 am #

Good article thanks Welcome to my web site
    school summary

44. sms interceptor March 20, 2012 at 11:02 pm #

Interesting flex tutorial for programmers.

45. Intercepting text messages March 25, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

Thanks for the tutorial it really cut down the guess work for a non technie like me.

46. David April 30, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

Hi…. (So sorry, my english is not good)
    I have a question:
    How can i select a background imagen for the app ?
    Thx there !!

47. TurtleSoup May 11, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

Your tutorial has been very helpful. I wish I’d found it earlier, as it would have saved me lots of time.

Many thanks for spending time to do this.

48. Niranjan Shah July 31, 2012 at 10:36 am #

Data is not getting inserted in the mobile database. Ho
    wever running the application on emulator inserts the data. Write external storage permissions are been granted.

BTW thank you very much for such a excellent tutorial

49. Niranjan Shah July 31, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

Thanks for the great tutorial. However, have issue with application running on the mobile.

Data are getting inserted when running on emulator, however after installing on mobile the data is not getting inserted. Database has been created….

Write permissions are set in the manifest file….

Appreciate your response…..

50. newbie August 15, 2012 at 8:40 am #

Dear Christophe,
    thanks you for Tutorial , i finished step 6 .
    But step 7 was not working . where ” EmployeeDirectory.db” had created ?
    Please help me

51. boise blinds August 21, 2012 at 12:07 am #

I am constantly amazed at how powerful Flex can be. This summary you created from the DevNet article is killer. Thanks for taking the time to put it into a PDF which is a whole lot easier to read!

52. Gabriel November 25, 2013 at 9:47 pm #

Hi! thanks for this tutorial.
    Now i need to add employees to the directory. How can i do it? answer me please! :’(

53. west palm Beach Movers reviews April 9, 2014 at 12:30 am #

Thank you a bunch for sharing this wirh all folks you reqlly recognize wat you’re speaking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additiknally consult with my website =).
    We can have a hyperlink cgange contract between us

54. Meredith April 11, 2014 at 5:58 pm #

Ԝow, this post is nice, my siϳster іs analyzing these kinds of things,
    thus I am going to tell her.

55. Elijah Store Promotion Code April 11, 2014 at 10:23 pm #

Thankfulness to my father who informed me concerning this blog, this web site is really remarkable.

56. http://simp.ly/publish/gcL239 April 12, 2014 at 11:55 am #

Its thermal carafe allows your java to remain hot for a
    long time of time. If you compare it towards the cost of buying coffee for the standard drip coffee maker,
    then you will must sit down and really evaluate your habits and generate some
    numbers. But voltage aside, coffee lovers swear by the taste of Braun brewed
    coffee.

57. Unamee Offer Code April 14, 2014 at 8:21 pm #

You’re so cool! I don’t believe I have read something like that before.
    So great to find another person with some unique thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

58. Bandage Dresses Online April 16, 2014 at 6:15 pm #

It’s amazing to pay a quick visit this website and rwading the views of all friends about this piece of
    writing, while I amm also zealopus of gettig knowledge.

59. Brendan April 23, 2014 at 11:25 pm #

Fortunately, those of us in the electronics industry are willing and able to help
    you builders get where they have to go. Contact an experienced systems integrator or electronic devices specialist for additional help.

You can also be trying to make them sound
    good on all devices, so you’ll want to burn a reference CD to
    try out on a boom box, a vehicle stereo, and your home system.

60. data entry jobs without registration fees April 24, 2014 at 3:31 am #

Ahaa, its nice dialogue about this post at this place at this webpage,
    I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting
    here.

61. search engine optimization consultant April 27, 2014 at 2:03 pm #

Hey there! Many thanks for the wonderful post. Perfectly timed information and facts and much like what I’m seeking a long time.
    Thrilled to find this write up and I will be going to share it on several social networking platforms.
    Going to bookmark this article too for future reference as well.

Talk to you soon.

62. WODshop Voucher Code April 30, 2014 at 8:07 am #

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be
    on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
    I certainly get irked while people think about worries
    that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the
    whole thing without having side effect , people can
    take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

63. Candace May 8, 2014 at 5:09 pm #

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button!
    I’d definitely donate to this brilliant blog!
    I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your
    RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates
    and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

64. financial advisor nj May 13, 2014 at 4:38 am #

Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is a
    really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and
    come back to read more of your helpful information.
    Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

65. Fort Lauderdale CPA firms May 16, 2014 at 3:37 am #

You ought to be able to run the business sans worrying
    too much about its financial aspect. We use only the best of encrypted technology to make sure there are
    no breaches of your private information. There are many accounting software available these days.

66. the best games May 23, 2014 at 9:54 am #

This may all seem secondary in a video game but is immeasurably important to the most hardcore Batfans.
    Hero Hoops is the game for a basketball enthusiast who
    wants to save the world by playing basketball. One
    needs to spend some hours in research for finding the best and experienced i – Pad development company in India and also the company’s past work.
    Our flash games have been played over twenty million times.
    The game fills the void until the next GTA game releases.

67. original hcg diet drops May 25, 2014 at 5:55 am #

Learn about the following research-backed methods of helping your child fight obesity.

” Slimple’s

68. nose job fail May 26, 2014 at 5:53 pm #

The leading plastic surgery clinic in Sydney specializes in offering all types of cosmetic surgery including Face lift,
    otoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Scar – Revisionn, Fat injection and Eyelid surgery.
    Interestingly enough, pictures of her as a younger woman show that she’s adorable,
    and post surgery she is just beautiful. With an type of plastic surgery, there will be
    a recovery process.

69. laser light therapy for hair growth May 27, 2014 at 1:07 am #

Shock hair loss is generally caused by physician error when doing the treatment,
    so picking a physician who understands exactly what they are doing
    is essential. If the drugs damage cell activity during the anagen phase, then hair loss is noticeable within a couple of weeks.
    Because of this, you need to clean your hairs and make them
    tidy at all the times.

70. This will make your details simple and easy so that employer can go through it at first instance.
    Here are 4 things bookkeeping and accounting services do for
    their customers:. Their main concern is to give owners updated information on current issues that may affect their business operations.

71. dungeon hunter 4 cheat engine June 1, 2014 at 5:40 pm #

Howdy exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this take a lot of work?
    I’ve virtually no expertise in computer programming however
    I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques
    for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I simply wanted to
    ask. Thanks!

72. But most web experts often forget to do some essential things that they need to do
    them after creating a website with wordpress. Photos from larger events, such as weddings or shows, can take days or weeks to completely
    process and prepare for viewing. It allows you to leave a message on the
    events page wall, and create exposure. Frydrych states that on the first day of school, a female student posted from campus
    that she was sad. Psychologist through out the
    United States has raise a question linking some depression with
    social media in kids. Social media networking working sites have put
    an ending to fan sites because social media sites assist the fans to get access to their favorite fans and they will even be able to interact with one another.
    But, be assured that I have no motive other than to help you make more
    money at the end of each year. t know any advanced strategies yet,
    go to Kevin Thomas Marketing for the most current and in depth Internet Marketing training for Network Marketers on the planet, that builds
    on this sample social media marketing plan and goes
    way beyond it. Facebook will share the comment of someone
    else on another friends page. “You need to rely on each other for support,” he
    says.

73. laser hair growth machine June 2, 2014 at 3:10 pm #

The beginning of the end came the day Nia’s boyfriend didn’t take up her offer of caring
    for him when he was ill. A study published in The Journal of Dermatology revealed that chlorine causes discolouration and a change in hair
    texture. Hair loss is of concern to most people at
    one point in their lives.

74. lose weight in spokane wa June 3, 2014 at 1:38 pm #

Hello, after reading this amazing article i am also cheerful to share my experience here with friends.

75. hair care products website June 8, 2014 at 1:58 pm #

Some people are obsessed with their hair and come in all
    paranoid when they start losing just a little. If you are suffering from male
    pattern baldness, make sure you take advantage of the
    effective healing effects of these herbs. When running your own home business, it is important that you have
    your own office.

76. nose job for sinus Problems June 8, 2014 at 3:29 pm #

In the last five years, the survey states, a face life,
    or rhytidectomy, is one of the most requested of all invasive procedures.
    I have never personally had any plastic surgery done but there are obvious
    downsides to plastic surgery such as downtime, pain, and possible side effects.
    Women are more likely to undergo plastic surgery but some males also undergo this medical procedure if they think they need to have some
    major changes in their body.

77. Inground Swimming Pools June 8, 2014 at 11:31 pm #

When using this product regularly, most users also notice
    new growth in areas that were previously thinning. If the

It improves your hair’s elasticity, texture and strength.

78. www.evernote.com June 10, 2014 at 12:20 am #

Everyone agrees that more tests should be done and that the dangers of this chemical in combination with others has still never been widely studied.
    And the family has nice dishes, safe and stylish dishes to
    eat off. An attractive dinnerware set is usually more inviting and pleasing to
    the eyes.

79. private investigator schools in ct June 10, 2014 at 6:11 am #

Тhis is my first time go to see ɑt here and i am in fact pleassant to read everthing at single placе.

80. dstv mobile June 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm #

The Dodd-Frank financial overhaul act increased the litigation risk for lenders
    who now must abide by a regulation to only make loans to borrowers who can repay.
    However, restaurants are not created equal, from an investment viewpoint.
    If you can invest in a city that is going to have
    a serious housing scarcity or is in the early stages of a housing scarcity (such as
    a some desert and coastal communities have experienced in previous years)
    you might get quite a fortune. Ownership in a
    cooperative or multi-family unit is often acquired by lease hold
    interest. Some individuals are ready to lift numerous hundred lbs
    of pounds this way. so as to induce a sound come back on your investment, you will ought to enhance or
    upgrade your property. The commercial tenant must have
    a full understanding of all these provisions prior to signing the lease.
    It is here to stay because everyone will die at
    some point. Indeed, for events bigger than 12 persons a gulet provides extra choices
    than common crewed cruising motorsailors. Other possible advantages of including a multi-family property in your real estate investing
    will vary depending on the type of property and your situation.

81. otttd apk download June 11, 2014 at 6:30 pm #

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once
    a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to more added agreeable from you!

By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?

82. delray beach internet marketing group June 12, 2014 at 3:18 pm #

The point of using social traffic sources is to create conversation. Share information that benefits your customers even if it doesn’t directly help your bottom line.
    You can learn a lot from these consultants for the management
    of your business and the way of solving the operational problems.
    The tips in this article will help you use social media to
    your advantage. Today, it is not easy to control dilapidating
    reputation in the market due to some negative comments. You can then provide a link to your salespage or email your list a while later offering the the chance to buy the
    book. Now, in marketing, it’s important to keep in mind that numbers are very important.
    Companies conduct market research to learn more about their customers, keep up with market trends and forecast future business conditions.
    They will achieve this by producing a top quality video that is widely accepted
    by all the major shareholders in the video
    industry. You should know who’s on your friend’s list, what
    kind of comments they’re leaving and how they’re reacting to your content.

83. cosmetic dermatology Fort Lauderdale June 17, 2014 at 2:59 pm #

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been a little bit familiar of
    this your broadcast offered bright transparent concept

84. anti-aging skin care products comparison June 19, 2014 at 12:27 am #

You would be right depending on your understanding of certain points.

Vitamin E is particularly beneficial, promoting
    healing, good blood circulation, and fortified capillary walls.
    We don’t want to end up old and wrinkled because we spent every other day in a tanning booth.

85. seo education June 26, 2014 at 2:58 pm #

Learning seo for selling android products is a great idea.

86. cheat social wars robot terbaru June 29, 2014 at 3:23 am #

Why wait? Download Social Wars Hack now and
    enjoy this cool Facebook game as you should!

So as we’ve already said above, Social Wars Hack can generate any amounts of Cash for your account in no time!
    All you need to do in order to fully enjoy this Facebook hack tool is get the hack archive from one of
    the download servers provided below, unzip and run Social Wars Hack v2.40.exe.
    Attention! Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account when you use
    this hack tool, because there is no need to manually enter your user ID.

Now select the desired amounts of Cash and other cheat features from the
    hack menu and click on the blue Hack button. Wait for about five minutes then check your in-game ballance.
    Stunning right? Social Wars Hack is the
    best hack tool ever!

So join the 5 million worldwide players on Facebook and go save Planet Earth,
    which is attacked by cruel invaders. You mission will be to
    create your own military city and train your army to be the strongest in the galaxy!
    Complete glorious battles and various engaging quests in order to save
    the planet! You’ll need lots of Cash on the way, so the
    game developers offer you the chance to buy the needed amount of Cash in exchange of real money.
    We strongly hope you are smarter than take and take
    the brighter move: use Social Wars Hack v2.40 for free !

Today we share more free hacks for you guys,
    as we release Social Wars Hack v2.40 for the greatest action game on Facebook!
    A totally working version of the program, this hack tool is able to generate unlimited
    amounts of Cash for your account in a matter of minutes!
    So do you need some extra Cash for your Social Wars account?
    Then Social Wars Hack is what you need!

More great news are about to reveal! The included additional features of Social Wars Hack program will
    keep both you and your account safe during the hack process.
    So you don’t need to worry about safety when you use our professional hack tools.
    Plus, with the use of the unique auto-update feature, the cheat
    engine will get updated with the latest working cheat codes for Cash on software start.
    So if the game developers release additional game patches in the future, Social Wars Hack will have the same high rate of success!

Social Wars Hack 2014
    How can I safely use Social Wars Hack Tool?

87. St. Louis dermatologist doctors June 29, 2014 at 8:16 pm #

Thanks for any other informative website. The place else may just I am getting that
    kind of information written in such an ideal method?
    I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and
    I’ve been on the look out for such info.

88. Arianna Pattek Volunteer June 30, 2014 at 6:07 am #

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a
    few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different
    web browsers and both show the same outcome.

89. article builder blackhat June 30, 2014 at 11:39 pm #

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading
    it, you will be a great author. I will make certain to
    bookmark your blog and will often come back later on.
    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job,
    have a nice weekend!

90. mäklare stockholm July 1, 2014 at 8:26 pm #

Hmm is anyone elsе experiencing proƅlems with the
    images ߋn this blog loading? I’m trying to find out if its a problem
    on my end or if it’s the blog. Any responses would be
    ɡreatly appreciated.

91. storage devices July 2, 2014 at 3:49 am #

Nowadays, personal computer screen happen driven a wedge between straight into CRT moreover LCD supervisor.
    CRT screen subsists built with a CRT observer seem to be plus
    stroke reminiscent on the TELEVISION SET. Its principal nuisances add some substance along with amount.
    Lately, remain near made out from the service (bar in certain zastosowanimi with the intention of silent drive
    advance) in favor of LCD television, which is nominated for that liquid precious stone panel, that put back the grasped CRT flick tubing.
    The retail price to the less significant aspects in the
    mechanism is normally sink reflection top quality.

92. Pansy July 2, 2014 at 10:30 am #

Aside from that, interview former patients to obtain first-hand insight into a particular cosmetic surgeon’s methods, approach, and
    techniques to plastic surgery. This means that you can have layers of images one over the other, and
    each level can have its own set of rules and effects applied
    to it. The various types of plastic surgery on the face are:.

93. Luke July 2, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a very well written article.
    I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful info.
    Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

94. Pattek July 3, 2014 at 1:00 pm #

Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;
    ) I’m going to come back once again since I book marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to help others.

95. real estate listings July 4, 2014 at 5:54 pm #

Commercial property owners typically retain the services of a property manager
    to screen tenants, collect rent, and handle maintenance duties and landscaping.
    When you wait for a single 30 million dollar house to drop in price, you could be missing out
    on numerous opportunities. The local Public Housing Authority can provide
    the Landlord with possible tenants who have been formally approved for Housing Assistance Payments.
    When you are living in a residential leasehold property you
    are allowed to exclusively inhabit the property and do with it as you wish, as long as
    it is within the constraints of the lease agreement.
    Next we had to consolidate the lands needed for the project, which took
    certain duration of time. Through your website, you can easily seek
    affiliate programs with multiple businesses which work in the real estate industry.
    Once this happens, their delinquency then becomes public knowledge via the newspapers,
    online foreclosure listing sites etc. In addition to being full
    of interesting geological features, such as the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere, Death Valley National Park has an interesting mining history.
    Your specific categories will vary depending on what type of business you have,
    but the list below is pretty comprehensive. A good, long guaranty does
    not make a lemon a good car.

96. Arianna Pattek July 6, 2014 at 1:12 pm #

I have read a few excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for
    revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you put to create such a wonderful informative site.

97. fifa 14 hacker July 6, 2014 at 9:40 pm #

Many players have made custom made players that can then bee ddownloaded
    into your game and you can use them online, nice feature.
    However, Electronicc Arts would later remoge the message that blamed
    the issues towards Sony Computer Entertainment, saying that it was ‘posted in error.
    The settings of the PS4 are very easy to navigate and find what you are looking to tweak
    and change.

98. Pattek July 8, 2014 at 8:32 am #

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help
    with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very
    good success. If you know of any please share. Thanks!

99. Pattek July 8, 2014 at 3:14 pm #

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes that will make the most significant changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

100. Arianna Pattek July 8, 2014 at 10:23 pm #

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes that will make the
    biggest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

101. A Pattek July 8, 2014 at 11:59 pm #

Hi, after reading this amazing article i am too glad to share my know-how here with friends.

102. Arianna Pattek July 9, 2014 at 12:59 am #

Stunning story there. What occurred after?
    Take care!

103. hcg weight loss injections side effects July 9, 2014 at 5:30 am #

Use drill holes to perfectly look for the wormhole
    effect. One is by colour identification and other is by LCD display mentioning pregnant.

If you want to continue your job while studying simultaneously,
    online CNA certification is an ideal choice.
    You can find out up to six days prior to the date of your expected
    period whether or not you are pregnant. This test is sensitive enough to know the result even four day prior to period.

It’s full of good vitality which that you should to
    help keep body and mind using your management.
    Each Vineyard is worth 1 Victory Point for every 3 action cards in your deck.

If the h – CG diet were safe and effective, the FDA would
    probably have approved the drug. Due to the fact it is that effortless to get, opportunists promote an HCG merchandise that they declare to
    be effective when in actuality, these are rip offs that are there to
    con and steal your funds. The HCG diet presents a health danger because it’s not safe to maintain a day-to-day intake of
    500 calories long-term.

104. chloe sims low side ponytail hairstyles July 9, 2014 at 9:01 pm #

Here’s a review of the various sunless product lines for
    your guidance. Since the equipment is extremely portable, I can be used
    in many places such as beech kiosks, homes, and even at small shopping malls.
    Aqua Tan seemed too good to be true, and I could not
    wait to get my own tube in the mail to try it out for myself.

105. chloe craig wighton July 9, 2014 at 11:38 pm #

You will also need to stay away from too much exfoliation after tanning, so you don’t rub off the tanned skin. A basic knowledge
    of the drums is essential to drummers. Additionally, it can also play MPEG-4 video upto 2.

106. Kent July 11, 2014 at 9:19 am #

Thanks for any other fantastic article. Whefe else may anybody
    get that type of information in such a perfect approach of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for
    such info.

107. If or when your favorite game in your youth was creating clothes for your toys as well as creating creative changes in your very own apparel, then I think people such as you are absolutely those which
    are destined to become a fashion designer. Indeed, Roberto Cavalli has drawn its own spot
    as one of Hollywood’s most sought-after Italian fashion brands.
    Almost every day we are exposed to the damaging effects
    of the ultraviolet rays that are sometimes high in radiation.

108. A Pattek July 28, 2014 at 4:40 am #

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted
    to say superb blog!

109. kenny October 16, 2014 at 4:30 pm #

this is lovely.. thank you so much

1. Tutorial: Flex for Android in 90 Minutes - Daily News Update - December 2, 2010

[...] source android – Google Blog Search [...]

2. Flash Tutorial: Flex for Android Quickstart | Adobe Flash Lite - December 3, 2010

[...] — Li YongFei @ 11:59 pm Christophe Coenraets has posted a new Flash tutorial: Flex for Android in 90 Minutes, this tutorial will tell you a quick way to get started building Flex applications for [...]

3. Tutorial: Flex for Android in 90 Minutes | Flex learner - December 3, 2010

[...] rest is here: Tutorial: Flex for Android in 90 Minutes This entry was posted in Adobe, Flash, Flex 2.0, Google, flex and tagged Adobe, android, [...]

4. Getting started with Flex on mobile devices and tablets « Greg Wilson's Ramblings - December 3, 2010

[...] Christophe Coenraets created a great self-paced, step-by-step course on building your first mobile app using Flex….and the resulting app is very useful.  You can find the course at http://coenraets.org/blog/2010/12/tutorial-flex-for-android-in-90-minutes/ [...]

5. Deploying a Flex Application to the BlackBerry Playbook (and Android Devices) - December 3, 2010

[...] Christophe Coenraets Rich Internet Applications, Flex, AIR, Java, Android Skip to content BioAIR SamplesAIR Web ServerAIR Application with Embedded TomcatAIR for Android SamplesEmployee Directory on AIR for AndroidVoice Notes for AndroidReal Time Trader Desktop for AndroidEmployee Directory — Android Market App Companion PageAndroid SamplesTutorial: Building an Android Application in 6 Steps « Tutorial: Flex for Android in 90 Minutes [...]

6. Flex Android 开发教程:Flex for Android in 90 Minutes | 戈壁滩上的狗尾巴花 - December 3, 2010

[...] http://coenraets.org/blog/2010/12/tutorial-flex-for-android-in-90-minutes/ This entry was posted in Flex and tagged Android, Flex. Bookmark the permalink. [...]

7. Google Maps API using Flash Builder Burrito « sheetalnilwant - December 4, 2010

[...] Flex for Android My Groups [...]

8. Getting started with Flex on mobile devices and tablets (Adobe Flash Platform Blog) - December 4, 2010

9. Deploying a Flex Application to the BlackBerry Playbook (and Android Devices) (Adobe Flash Platform Blog) - December 4, 2010

[...] night, I downloaded the new BlackBerry Playbook SDK and thought it would be fun to try to run the Employee Directory application I had just blogged earlier in the day (as an Android tutorial) in the Playbook Emulator. It turned [...]

10. Building Rich Apps For Smart Phones and Tablet Devices Using Adobe AIR (Adobe Flash Platform Blog) - December 5, 2010

[...] evangelist Christophe Coenraets recently made available an extremely helpful tutorial called Flex for Android in 90 minutes (.pdf). In around 90 minutes, [...]

11. Flex Mobile Trader Application running on the Samsung Galaxy Tab and the BlackBerry Playbook - December 6, 2010

[...] If you want to learn how to build these applications, check out my 90 minutes Flex Mobile Tutorial. [...]

12. Getting Started Flex / AIR & Android « tommek - December 12, 2010

[...] http://coenraets.org/blog/2010/12/tutorial-flex-for-android-in-90-minutes/ [...]

13. Flex ile mobil ve tablet pc lere Hükmetmek - FLEX TÜRKÇE BİLGİ KAYNAĞI - December 31, 2010

[...] Christophe Coenraets in hazırladığı Flex ile ilk mobil uygulamanız derslerine göz atabilirsiniz. Dersi bu adresten görebilirsiniz http://coenraets.org/blog/2010/12/tutorial-flex-for-android-in-90-minutes/ [...]

14. Getting started with Flex on mobile devices and tablets | Greg's Ramblings - January 28, 2011

15. Google Maps API using Flash Builder Burrito « Ammar Saffaf - April 4, 2012