I’ll be in Tampa with James Ward and Greg Wilson this week, and we thought it would be great to put together an informal event for the local Tampa bay developer community. The details below are from Greg’s original post.
When: Thursday, Jan 21 6:30pm-8:30pm
Location: Taverna Opa Tampa – Channelside – next to Splitsville – http://tavernaopatampa.com/info.html
Map: http://bit.ly/5kF4aR (Google Maps)
No slides and no presentations – just informal chat/Q&A
IMPORTANT PART –> Beer is on James, Christophe and me for the first hour! How can you resist now?!
Between the 3 of us and some of our local friends, we can answer questions on a wide variety of topics:
- General questions about Flex, AIR, LiveCycle Data Services, BlazeDS, ColdFusion and more
- Connecting applications built on the flash platform (Flex, AIR, etc.) to backend systems such as .NET, Java, PHP, ColdFusion, etc.
- What’s new in LiveCycle data services 3.0
- What’s new in ColdFusion 9 and ColdFusion Builder
- What’s coming in Flex 4, AIR 2.0 and Flash Player 10.1
- Everything you wanted to know about Augmented Reality
- How to compute the volume of a cone and other mathematical puzzles (just making sure you are still reading)
- What’s the deal with the announcement last October about Flash and iPhone?