Video: Yakov Fain's session at Real World Flex

A few weeks ago, Sys-Con held the first “Real World Flex Seminar” in New York City.
Yakov Fain, editor at the Java Developer’s Journal, Java Champion, and Flex enthusiast presented an interesting session on Flex and Java. The video of Yakov’s session is now available here. Enjoy!

19 Responses to Video: Yakov Fain's session at Real World Flex

1. Jason September 27, 2006 at 1:04 pm #

Christophe, I was wondering if you have created new chart explorer for Flex 2? I am trying to convert your original drag and drop chart in Flex 2, but having issues with the data in the List and creating new the LineSeries.

I found this but it doesnt seem to work. http://weblogs.macromedia.com/flex_samples/charts_explorer/explorer.html

Thanks, Jason

2. Gustavo October 6, 2006 at 11:55 pm #

Hello Christophe… I have seen the DataServicesBasics.pdf at the Ted Patrick’s blog… and i’m so much curious about the Flex Java Chat application. Can you post the source files for that sample? I’m a teacher and I’ll be glad to show this to my students. This great work from a specialist like you.

Gustavo

3. Arthur C December 20, 2006 at 12:24 pm #

the link below has a lot of good examples in flex 2 charts but none of them work

could you suggest a similar working site of flex 2 examples

regards

4. Judah April 4, 2007 at 4:33 pm #

I have just purchased the book Rich Internet Applications with Flex and Java by Sys-Con and it included a DVD of the Real World Flex Seminar that you spoke at including your session. One thing I was very curious about is how in your presentation you typed some lines of code instantly.

5. çet August 22, 2008 at 5:12 pm #

her şey güzel olmuş

12. Electrolux servisi January 31, 2015 at 4:24 pm #

13. Health Tourism January 31, 2015 at 9:03 pm #

14. Site June 15, 2015 at 9:55 am #

Great video.

15. futbol çorapları November 24, 2015 at 7:06 am #

quality, mass production and fair prices in our company.

16. Felipe Delavi April 8, 2017 at 7:12 pm #

That’s a nice program for developers around the world!

I used it to improve my business too: http://confeitarialucrativa.com.br

17. John S. Smith February 21, 2020 at 2:31 am #

Thanks,SSR Movies Deliver Valueable Movies.And tv SHows

18. yuvaraj singh December 10, 2020 at 6:00 am #

Thanks for sharing this informative content , Great work
    Leanpitch provides online training in Devops during this lockdown period everyone can use it wisely.
    Devops Online Training